We have trained, named SENCOs (special educational needs) and operate equal opportunities policies across the settings
We are regularly inspected by OFSTED.
Health and Safety
- Please sign your child in and out of playschool each day.
- All perishables, such as sandwiches etc must be put in a named plastic bag, which will be stored in the fridge until lunchtime.
- We have accident and incident books where these are recorded, dated and signed by a member of staff and a parent.
- The health visitor makes termly visits
These will be on BBC Hereford and Worcester daily before 8am Listen Here
Snow closures will also be on our BLOG on parent and child page if snow closure by 8am on the day
- A child cannot attend the playschool with:
- chicken pox (for 7 days)
- german measles
- high temperature
- sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours
- head lice
- or any infectious disease.
Please check with your doctor for advice.
Any prescription medicine will be given at staff discretion and on completion of the medicines forms by parent and staff