Parent and Child Voice
On this page we link to our blog, where we will be publishing the latest news about the playschool. You can follow the blog directly by clicking the link below but - for your convenience we display the last 5 posts here. If you have comments to make on our posts, this can be done by viewing the blog.
Some of our children's comments
- "i like the biggest bike"
- "i like playing on the bikes"
- "i love the bikes - i like the fast motorbike the best"
- "playing with cars and the big builder and the garage"
- "i like painting alot- i like painting houses"
- "i like playing in the mud and climbing on the climbing tree at forest school"
- "i like to play shops where my friend come to buy things"
- "i like going on the 'puter- i like 'the three bears' the best"
- "i like drawing - my favorite colour is pink"
- "i like water play and filling the shapes with waters and colours you know"
Parents comments for questionnaires and thank you cards
- "the staff at playschool provide a good family atmosphere that makes you feel immediately at home"
- "thank you you have made our first experience of education lovely"
- "playgroup has been fantastic want to thank everyone who has helped me and my son"
- "thank you to the playschool staff - your support has meant everything"
- "goodbye playschool we shall miss you"
- "playschool is lovely and we shall miss you all"
- "our family will miss you playschool ladies now the children have gone to school"
- "playschool staff are very helpful"
- "we will still wave at you through the (school) fence"
if you would like to read our blog in full please follow this linkour blog
Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:21:00 +0000
There has been some amazing imaginative wooden block building going on with plenty of thought on balance for bridges, carrying vessels for cars and car washers,
Everyone took part in making ginger heart shape biscuits. Looking at ingredients using all their senses as appropriate to identify find out , describe and talk about what they observed. They showed an interest in weight by measuring the ingredients counting and recognising numbers on the scales. The children used rolling pins and cutters to achieve what they had set out to do and proud of their finished biscuit
The 'little ones' at Broadway Playschool really enjoyed their first mud kitchen session on Monday. They were all keen to put waterproof overalls and wellies on, lovely to see them helping one another. They
Here we see the children becoming confident in their environment and getting 'stuck in' to try new things. They are showing one of the key drivers for learning - enthusiasm and interest - something that our children are exhibiting in abundance !
FAIRER FUNDING FOR YOUR PLAYSCHOOL ! JOIN THE FIGHT NOW !
Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:58:00 +0000
Fair Future Funding parent supporters
WELCOME BACK !
Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:06:00 +0000
HALF TERM NEXT WEEK
Thu, 23 May 2019 15:54:00 +0000
BACK ON MONDAY JUNE 3RD