Parent and Child Voice
On this page we link to our blog, where we will be publishing the latest news about the playschool. You can follow the blog
directly by clicking the link below but - for your convenience we display the last 5 posts here. If you have comments to make on our posts,
this can be done by viewing the blog.
Some of our children's comments
- "i like the biggest bike"
- "i like playing on the bikes"
- "i love the bikes - i like the fast motorbike the best"
- "playing with cars and the big builder and the garage"
- "i like painting alot- i like painting houses"
- "i like playing in the mud and climbing on the climbing tree at forest school"
- "i like to play shops where my friend come to buy things"
- "i like going on the 'puter- i like 'the three bears' the best"
- "i like drawing - my favorite colour is pink"
- "i like water play and filling the shapes with waters and colours you know"
Parents comments for questionnaires and thank you cards
- "the staff at playschool provide a good family atmosphere that makes you feel immediately at home"
- "thank you you have made our first experience of education lovely"
- "playgroup has been fantastic want to thank everyone who has helped me and my son"
- "thank you to the playschool staff - your support has meant everything"
- "goodbye playschool we shall miss you"
- "playschool is lovely and we shall miss you all"
- "our family will miss you playschool ladies now the children have gone to school"
- "playschool staff are very helpful"
- "we will still wave at you through the (school) fence"
if you would like to read our blog in full please follow this link
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL !
Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:59:00 +0000
Happy New Year & Welcome to the spring term.
Our theme this term is 'music magic'!
It's been lovely to see how well the younger children from the 'little ones' group ( Broadway Playschool) have settled into Towerview Playschool this week.
There has been a lot of interest in the indoor water play this week (usually outside - just inside for this term). One of the boys got some of the little bits of plastic tubing and fixed them together. He then put them on the tap turned it on and the joy on his face seeing it come out the end of the tube was brilliant !
We have loved watching the children's faces when they were singing through the microphone and then playing their singing talents back to listen to!! They have been exploring the percussion instruments and singing Christmas songs..
Father Christmas has been sent a letter to see if the two Elves who visited before Christmas could come back - the children really enjoyed looking after them and 'keeping them safe'!
REMINDER - SNOW CLOSURES WILL BE ON BBC HEREFORD AND WORCESTER as soon as we can
- we will also be on the schools list alongside 'Broadway First School'
and a notice on the doors at both the Playschools. Thankyou
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL !
Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:19:00 +0000
Let it snow ! let it snow ! let it snow!
Even though it wasn't here for long we had a fab time in the snow, the children enjoyed sledging, making snow angels and exploring icicles and studying animal footprints.
The children have enjoyed all the Christmas activities on offer, these included stocking collages, making cards, party crowns and finally creating chocolate reindeers !
The Christmas Party was a great success. We had party games including pass the parcel, a photo shoot of all of us in our Xmas jumpers then after a quick whizz around on the bikes outside we all sat down to full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings! It was delicious and one child ate 3 'platefulls'. The jelly and ice cream was good too.
Father Christmas came and after giving out early presents took the Elves - Elsie and Elvis back with him to the north Pole to get busy making presents for the BIG day! He thanked the children for looking after the Elves so well. Then Father Christmas asked the children to do one thing for him - he asked them, on Christmas Day, to give all their own families a hug and tell them they loved them.
The staff would like to say a big thankyou to our families for all the presents, chocolates and biscuits we received …….
HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL AT PLAYSCHOOL !
BACK MONDAY 8TH JAN 2017
PLAYSCHOOLS OPEN WEDS 13TH DEC - ICE ! - TAKE CARE COMING TO PLAYSCHOOL !!!!
Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:23:00 +0000
Wednesday 13th Dec 2017
Good morning !
ice warning = where snow has frozen it is very slippery underfoot this morning - generally where paths are clear it is not so slippery.
PLEASE TAKE CARE !
BOTH THE PLAYSCHOOLS ARE OPEN
PLAYSCHOOL OPEN TODAY
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 07:40:00 +0000
- Jude and husband Andy cleared the snow and salted yesterday and the team are set to open today!
TAKE CARE COMING IN !