Parent and Child Voice
On this page we link to our blog, where we will be publishing the latest news about the playschool. You can follow the blog directly by clicking the link below but - for your convenience we display the last 5 posts here. If you have comments to make on our posts, this can be done by viewing the blog.
Some of our children's comments
- "i like the biggest bike"
- "i like playing on the bikes"
- "i love the bikes - i like the fast motorbike the best"
- "playing with cars and the big builder and the garage"
- "i like painting alot- i like painting houses"
- "i like playing in the mud and climbing on the climbing tree at forest school"
- "i like to play shops where my friend come to buy things"
- "i like going on the 'puter- i like 'the three bears' the best"
- "i like drawing - my favorite colour is pink"
- "i like water play and filling the shapes with waters and colours you know"
Parents comments for questionnaires and thank you cards
- "the staff at playschool provide a good family atmosphere that makes you feel immediately at home"
- "thank you you have made our first experience of education lovely"
- "playgroup has been fantastic want to thank everyone who has helped me and my son"
- "thank you to the playschool staff - your support has meant everything"
- "goodbye playschool we shall miss you"
- "playschool is lovely and we shall miss you all"
- "our family will miss you playschool ladies now the children have gone to school"
- "playschool staff are very helpful"
- "we will still wave at you through the (school) fence"
if you would like to read our blog in full please follow this linkour blog
HAPPY VALENTINES ! & HAPPY HALF TERM
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 21:37:00 +0000
WORKING HARD - CHILDREN AND STAFF !
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:22:00 +0000
All the staff have been working hard to get their paediatric first aid certificates renewed. This means spending four X 3 hour evenings of training to make sure we can keep all our Playschool children safe. Well done team ! '
One rainy afternoon some of the children enjoyed standing in the water and making "trainer prints" as they marched around.
Many of the children enjoyed digging for fossils in the outside area and the sandpit , one child even found a dinosaur egg!!
The children have enjoyed playing 'What's in the Box' this week and one child
was very pleased when we said "our activity today is What's in the Box", they
replied with a punch of the fists in the air and said "YESSS!!"
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:15:00 +0000
The children have been working hard punching out stars and gluing them along with red strips to make the USA star spangled banner as we look at America this week . One child spent nearly an hour concentrating on this task while others started then came back later to complete to their satisfaction .
The children have made trains and planes out of chairs and have been heading to the seaside and London. They have all seemed to have as particular interest in London this week. With one child telling us about his mummy has gone to London. We think we need to look at London next week !