PLAYSCHOOL TERMLY REMINDERS
- CONTACT NUMBERSCan you please ensure that when you change your mobile or home number, that you give playschool your new numbers.
- ILLNESSChildren must not attend playgroup if suffering from - Chicken pox/Impetigo/Sickness and /or diarrhoea. The child must be clear of any symptoms for 48 hours. If in doubt please contact a doctor
- FOOD ALLERGIESSeveral of our playschool children are presenting with severe food allergies. So that we can offer ALL our children the same inclusive experience of a playschool day, we need to ask that you DO NOT include any peanuts , peanut butter in your child's PACKED LUNCH , or products that state they contain peanuts (don't worry about products that state 'packed in area that may contains nuts' etc). The health and well being of these children depends on the cooperation of all our parents - thank you
- FEESFees must be paid in the 1st week of each 1/2 term.
All holidays and absences must be paid for
By working out your own child's fees helps us to keep administration cost down and therefore the fees= £12.50 x No of sessions x weeks (autumn term =14 week). Lunch box club £4.00
Children in term past their 3rd birthday are entitled to 15 hours = 5 sessions per week -morning or afternoon at playschool- Once sessions are booked onto certain days they are set and are non negotiable or transferable. 1 lunch box session is counts as a funded session.
One months notice is required for cancelling spaces as set out in our admission policy.
- FUNDED PLACESSome 2 year old funded places are available. You must be registered with the County Council to access this.
- DRESS FOR PLAYPlayschool children need clothes that help them play & explore. Please dress children in old play clothes that encourage mobility for easy running and out door and messy play. Your children will be more comfortable and have more fun. You will be happy you didn't dress them in an expensive outfit only to have it ruined or stained. Flip-flops and sandals (crocs) are not practical for running and enjoying the outdoors, children trip more often and it can inhibit their physical development.
FOREST SCHOOL CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS(playschool provides waterproof coat & trousers)
SUMMER FOREST SCHOOL CLOTHES WINTER FOREST SCHOOL CLOTHES Long sleeve top & trousers to protect from brambles and stinging nettles 3 layers of warm clothing - vest, t-shirt & jumper - it does get very cold after 1 ½ hrs in forest in the rain ! Named wellies and socks if child not wearing socks TO PLAYSCHOOL
- Named warm waterproof coat
- and named Hat and gloves.
- Funding for 2 year olds2 YEAR OLD FUNDING - is available for those who meet government criteria and are registered with the Children Centre
TERM DATES 2018-2019
AUTUMN TERM 2018
- (Staff training day - Tuesday 4th Sept)
- Begins Wednesday 5th Sept 2018
- Half Term: Monday 29th Oct - Friday 2nd Nov
- Ends: (last day ) Tuesday 18th December 2018
- (for FEES = 14 x (7.5 + 6.5) 14 WEEKS)
SPRING TERM 2019
- (Staff Training Day Friday 4th Jan 2019)
- Begins Monday 7th Jan 2019
- Half Term: Monday 18th Feb until Friday 22nd Feb
- Ends:(last day) Friday 12th April 2019 for Easter
- (for FEES (6 & 7 ) 13 WEEKS)
SUMMER TERM 2019
- Begins Monday 29th April 2019
- 6th May BANK HOLIDAY
- Half Term: Monday 27th May until Friday 31st May
- Ends:(last day) Friday 19th July 2019
- (for FEES (4 & 7) 11 WEEKS)
BROADWAY PLAYSCHOOL 07922025903
TOWERVIEW PLAYSCHOOL 07922025902